Monday, December 23, 2013

Influenster JollyVoxBox Review

I received all of these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I'm very new to Influenster and I'm still learning how it all works. I was very happy to receive the JollyVoxBox this month for testing and review and I had a lot of fun with the products that were included!! I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and the diversity of products included. So let's get to the fun :)



I decided to go the Christmas route with the first picture as it is a Jolly box and it made me happy.
Included in this box Skinny Cow Divine filled chocolates in peanut butter creme <3 , Puffs ultra soft and strong to go tissue pack, NYC HD color trio eye shadow, Rimmel London NEW show off lip Lacquer and the cutest little mini ducklings duck tape!!!



Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates in peanut butter creme. One 6 oz pack of 1 oz servings, 3 pieces per pack. Priced at $3.99 per box and $1.09 per pack. 130 calories per serving. These are absolutely delicious, divine as the name says. Similar to a peanut butter cup, but smoother and less calories. I shared with my husband and he's now in search of more. 



Puffs Ultra Soft and Strong to go pack tissues. $0.49 per pack. These are very soft, super strong and unscented which is a huge plus for me. They're easy to pull out of the pack and seal back up, so no mess on the tissues. They're in my purse and I'll likely repurchase these.



NYC New York Color HD color trio eye shadow. This retails for $2.99 and I was honestly worried about the quality given the price, but I was pleasantly surprised. The colors are highly pigmented, buttery, silky and literally no fall out. I can't recommend this little gem enough. I was actually in Target two days ago and a woman was looking at these and couldn't decide if it was worth it. I went out of my comfort zone and explained the influenster box and this little trio I had just tried. She decided to go ahead and buy one. I was wearing the shadow that day having tested it. It kind of made my night....This is what I've been wanting to do!!!! Reach people and I did :) .



Rimmel London NEW Show off Lip Lacquer. This retails for $5.49-$5.99. This is a beautiful, highly pigmented, opaque coral lip lacquer (color in luna). It goes on very silky, it's not sticky or goopy and has very minimal transfer. It has a doe foot applicator that's just a bit different. It has a little tiny hole in the middle of it that confused me at first. On application it made sense....It seemed to allow me to apply the lacquer without a lot of "build up" of product on the edges if that makes sense. Any excess product slipped back up through the "hole" and didn't end up on the edges of my lips. I did the "hair" test and nothing stuck. This is a keeper and I'll definitely repurchase this and recommend it.



Ducklings Mini Rolls...This retails for $2 to $3 dollars. What can I say about this except that it's completely adorable and it works. What more can you ask for? The functionality of the plain silver duct tape mixed with all the cuteness of flowers (on this roll). I'm hoping I can actually find this with little ducklings on it. 

This is my first influenster box and I'm completely happy with it and happy to test the products and give my reviews. It's been fun and I'm still working on doing all the extras they let you do. I did a youtube unboxing here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwXCTaWliRo 

Check out the brands at the links below

http://www.facebook.com/puffs
https://www.facebook.com/newyorkcolorcosmetics
https://www.facebook.com/rimmellondon
https://www.facebook.com/theduckbrand
https://www.facebook.com/TheSkinnyCowUS

If you'd like to try Influenster leave me a comment.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to try influenster. How do I go abouts doing it?

Unknown said...

Beauty Blender sounds amazing! I can't wait to research and try! I also haven't heard of the Influencer box - FUN!