Saturday, October 26, 2013

Review of Global Goddess Revitalizing Hair Treatment

 
I finally got a chance to use this the night before last. This is a product I received in my August My Big Day Box. The directions on the back give you three ways you can use it. As a moisturizing conditioner after you wash your hair, you can leave it in over night and you can also use this as a skin moisturizer to make your skin soft and glowing. I chose to leave it in over night, similar to how I use the plain coconut oil. The smell is amazing, it's very silky when you apply it and a little goes a long way. I opened the packet completely so I ended up using the entire thing. I had no problem with it washing out completely, and like with the coconut oil it made my shampoo lather up a great deal which is really nice . My hair came out soft and smelling really nice. I do love the product and the idea behind it and would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs deep conditioning or wants their hair silky smooth with no frizzies or flyways. I'll use the other two packets I received, but I probably wont purchase the full size product; only because I feel the unrefined coconut oil I use does a much better job for me at a fraction of the price. I wasn't able to get the Global Goddess website to display, I did find this product on Amazon in a price ranging from $20 to $23 for a 5 oz container. The price I found on Blush or dermstore was $45.00 for a 6 oz container. I do give it a rating of 10. It's a good product.

No comments: