Thursday, November 14, 2013


Good evening ladies!! I was in Sally's beauty supply the other night to pick up a top coat and I ran across a new (at least to me) line of nail polishes. Nina Ultra pro. Of course I ended up picking up more than one color and I have to say I'm loving this line. The brush is wider than most which is great for me, I'm a novice at doing my own nails :) It's curved at the tip to fit at the base around the cuticle and it was the first time I didn't have to do a lot of clean up after. I got one in black and a dark purple glitter called boy's n berries which is absolutely beautiful. 

My actual purpose was to get another ruby slippers since I seem to have either misplaced or thrown out the one I had. I did my nails last night, layering the ruby slippers over the black like I'd seen done on several other sites and it worked perfectly!! Just what I had been trying to achieve for months

The ruby slippers from China Glaze, the black from Nina Ultra Pro and a entirely new to me top coat from Seche Vite. I love all three of these new polishes, the only issue is the Seche Vite is not 3 free and it stinks to high heaven. The smell does go away after it dries, but I've been so spoiled with the 3 free etc polishes I had forgotten how terrible the smell is.

This is what it looks like on. Please excuse my novice application and very short nails. My nails are still recovering from a few years of acrylics !!




Have any of you heard of the Nina Ultra Pro polishes? If you have, what do you think of the wider curved brushes?

Thank you for reading!!!

Life is a gift!! Open it and live it beautifully <3

Nancy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really nice. I love nail polish.

Abhijeet Pawar said...

Nice article