Saturday, November 2, 2013

One more primer for the night. My pick for summer!

I found this primer through Birch box.com It came in one of my monthly boxes and I absolutely love it. It's OC8 Professional Mattifying Gel
Birchbox breakdown


 To keep contestants’ faces shine-free under pressure (and scalding-hot stage lights), makeup artists for shows like American Idol and The Glee Project turn to this mattifying gel. The fast-drying formula creates an inte...rmediate layer that absorbs grease for eight full hours. Use it to score a matte, shine-free look—with or without the help of makeup. Alcohol-free and oil-free, it’s safe for even acne-prone skin. Get ready for your close-up.

Now my take, at $41.00 for 1.6 ounces this is one of the more expensive primers I tried!!! The verdict is it works!!! It does everything it says it does and is perfect for summer. I haven't used this once since the dog day heat of our California summer in mid August, but I will most likely purchase this for next year. I wore this to an outside birthday pool party. I didn't swim, but it was about 115 degrees and my make up barely moved. I wore a bb cream over it, and while I did have to blot a little bit, it was nothing like I would normally have to do. I'm pleased with this one, and while it does come with a bigger price tag, I feel it's worth it and remember, you only need about a dime sized to maybe a nickel sized amount to cover your face. I give this one a 10

Get it here http://www.birchbox.com/


Life is a gift!! Open it....Live it beautifully <3

Nancy

No comments: