Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hi to all of you beautiful people out there!! I'm doing a hair product pick of the week tonight!!! I'm always on the look out for new products to help me style my super thick wavy hair and keep it tame. I've used everything from mouse's, sea salt sprays, plain old hair spray, blow dry lotion etc and most of them work pretty well. I found this product about 4 weeks ago and just really wanted to share it with you all!!!

It's one of many new products L'oreal has put out recently and I just love it!!! It's L'oreal tousle crème and it works wonderfully. I put it in my hair while it's only slightly damp (a quarter and half size amount for me, my hair is past my shoulder blades) and completely work it through. There are two ways I use it. I either use my diffuser on low to help dry and shape my waves or I twist my hair up into a slightly tight bun and let it dry overnight. Both work equally well. It smells heavenly and it doesn't cause my hair to dry out or look dull like some of the sea salt sprays are prone to do.

It's fairly inexpensive, I found it at Walmart for $4.99, on the L'oreal website they have it priced at $6.99, but you can definitely find it for less, just look around and keep an eye out for coupons!!!

I love it when I can find a product that works wonderfully, doesn't cost an outrageous amount of money (I've used many products that do!!) and doesn't cause any damage to my hair!! Try it out and let me know what you think :)

Thanks for reading, let me know how I'm doing or if you'd like to see a pick of the week every week!!


Life is a gift!! Open it and live it beautifully <3

Nancy

No comments: