Friday, November 8, 2013

Mens November Birch Box review


 Birch box for men is a monthly subscription service available for $20 dollars through
 http://birch.ly/13WAleF (my referral link, I'll post a non referral link at the bottom of this post). They send mostly higher end products, with some more affordable items and every once in a while a new "discovery" product. This is my husbands November box and it's most likely the best one we've received so far, certainly his favorite!!!

First up is Ernest Supplies Anti aging Vitamin A and E moisturizer.

This is likely the only product he wont use, only because he doesn't have an issue with oily skin. It's full of anti-oxidants and vitamins and I love that the sample he received has that little topper on it. Most of his sample packs come with those, it makes it so much easier to store them. It's available here http://www.birchbox.com/ for $25 for 2.5 fl oz. A little on the pricey side for me.

Next up is The Yes To Cucumbers towelettes


 This is a product I think most of us are familiar with, he was really pleased to see this in his box (so was I, but I can't take them lol) It's a pretty good sample size, with 10 towels. The full size comes with 30 towels per pack and retails for 5.99 each. They're 98% natural, the claim is the cucumber extract helps remove dead skin cells, the green tea is an anti oxidant that works as an astringent to help ease "troubled skin" and the aloe vera helps sooth and protect. I just like them because they're so convenient and inexpensive.

The next two items he received are Vtiamine and Sea shave cream and English Laundry #7 Cologne



 He always likes to get shaving products in his boxes, and I like it when they send them in the little tubs so I can re purpose them!! According to birch box.com this cream is packed with vegan, certified organic ingredients like kelp, dandelion extract, and gotu kola (I'll be looking the third one up) The aloe vera is suppose to prevent ingrown hairs and razor bumps. It has ingredients like coconut oil and sweet almond oil to smooth and moisturize. I love both of those oils!! Maybe he'll let me try this one :) The English Laundry is your typical cologne, there was nothing really special or "amazing" about this, we both liked the scent and he'll use it, but he has others we enjoy more.

The Vitamine and Sea is available here http://www.birchbox.com/ for $36 for 7 oz. It comes in a beautiful jar that I would love to have. This may be one I purchase a full size of.

The English Laundry goes for $72 for 1.7 oz and $84 for 3.4 oz.

The last item and our favorite from this month is The Apolis Transit Issue Travel Candle..


This candle smells absolutely amazing!!! It's 4 oz, which I find perfect. It has a burn time of 40 hours. The scent is cypress and fig and it's really a very sexy, sensual scent. It'll fit perfectly in a bag to take with you on a weekend away. I look forward to burning this one.

This is available here http://www.birchbox.com/ for $30 for the 4 oz size. I haven't been able to find it in a bigger size, but I think the 4 oz is perfect.

Do you get birch box for men? for women? Let me know what you think.

Monthly and yearly subscriptions available http://www.birchbox.com/

Thanks for reading!!

Nancy

Life is a gift!! Open it and live it beautifully <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had been wondering about Birchbox for men. looks pretty good. not sure my husband would give a darn though.

Smokey said...

I'm sorry, for some reason I'm not being notified of any comments. I didn't think my husband would care either, but now that he's gotten it for a few months he really does like it. Maybe just do a one month sub and see what he thinks :) I have a few you tube unboxings of them also. Thanks for reading!!!