Friday, November 22, 2013

Vasanti Brighten up! Enzymatic Face rejuvenator


I received this in a trade with a fellow birch box subscriber and I was really excited to try it out. I love exfoliators and microdermabrasion products. This is a very fine scrub and you only need about a pea sized amount to do your entire face.

I started using this about six days ago, and I'm loving it. It's very gentle and doesn't dry out my skin. I've already started to notice a difference in the evenness of my skin. I had some issues with redness on my cheeks and chin and this little gem of a product seems to be doing it's job perfectly!!

My skin is brighter and more even, the redness is going away and my face feels so soft and smooth. My make up looks so much better going on. I have two deluxe sized samples of this and because you need so little they will last me more than a few months. I'll probably end up buying the full size product when I'm done with these. It is a little pricey, but still a lot less expensive than visiting a dermatologist if you only need a little help :)

You can get it here
http://www.birchbox.com/ for $34 dollars for 4.3 oz. I believe the full size tube would last about six months or more. Remember you should only be using this 3-4 times per week.

(I do use a face cleanser first, then apply this in small circular motions and let it sit on my skin for a few minutes.)

Have you tried this? Tell me what you think. I love to hear other people's experiences with these products.

Thanks for reading!!!

Live is a gift!!! Open it and live it beautifully <3

Nancy

No comments: